under my skin
what i learned in high school
- you can pass some classes by being friends with the teacher
- there is more than one kind of cool
- if you write just random things on some homework then you may still get some point but the teacher will pull you aside because she is worried about you
- not all food is edible
- who cares
it doesn’t matter how much sleep i get i will always be tired
- my mom: you do realize that one day you will have to pay for all your own things
- me: yes but today is not that day
If your phone gets wet, try putting it in a bag of dry rice. At night, the rice will attract Asians who will fix your electronics for you.
you know that one piece of clothing that you own that you’re just absolutely in love with and you would wear it every day even if it means you look like a trashy hobo
Am I the only one who wakes up then stays in bed for like another hour
Do you ever wish that you could just unmeet someone
You are the entire ocean in a drop. Rumi (via senshuk)
Sorry about my belly pooch, that’s just where I like to keep my organs.